Sunday, May 2, 2010

Morons, Captured On Film!

Saw this posted on the Internet and fell deeply in love. Very rarely does something come around on film that truly captures an aspect of my rants so brilliantly. You've heard me go on and on about the "Morons" out there who "aren't as Cool as You" when you're driving. Well, this video montage helps bring a lot of what I'm talking about into clear focus.

I must apologize, however, as the original title of this was some kind of a slam against "women drivers." And that is NOT my intention at all when passing this video along. Stupidity knows no sex, resides not completely within any one gender, or race, or skin color. There are stupid people of every ethnicity, on every continent, and in every family. A Moron Driver is a Moron Driver. Period. They jeopardize our safety individually, and weaken us as a nation collectively.

Now, having said that, I hope you will think of this amusing video as a tutorial of sorts, on what not to do when behind the wheel. Like it? Let me know. Think it's garbage and I'm a monger of bad taste for showing it? Fine. Just let me know. I'll be here, texting in the safety of my driveway.

Enjoy!

No comments: